E-Learning Course - Swiftwater / Flood Rescue Technician Level 1 "Awareness"
Welcome to the E-Learning platform at Tandem Rescate. This course covers critical theory and principles of swiftwater rescue on the modules that are normally covered in the classroom. Tandem Rescate has maximized efficiency of your learning time on the water and off.
This On-Line course is designed to enhance and maintain your knowledge about the swiftwater environment and is the Pre-Requisite for our Technician Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4 courses.
Here are a few steps to get you started.
1. Sign up for approval to our Members page on our website.
2. Create your profile.
3. Tandem Rescate will send you an email with the payment details and options.
4. Make payment for the course
-Electronic bank transfer.
5. Once membership and payment for the course is approved you will receive a link in your email to access the E-Learning platform.
6. Log-in and re-set new password.
7. With your new password you will be able to access the course which requires 100% participation and 100% Approval on all exams.
8. Finalizing the course within the allowed time frame will grant you a "Certificate of Completion" that can be reported to your employer or Local Regulating Authority.
9. Your Certificate of Completion is valid for 1 year.
Amid the COVID-19 Pandemia First Responders with Certifications expired during March - October 2020 will be able to gain an extension for 1 year on their current Swiftwater Rescue certification by taking the E-learning course.
Discounted COVID-19 Price $60US
First time Inscription E-Learning SFRT-1
Certifications expired 1 year or more pay First Time Inscription.
Level Technician 2 ( $90US Nivel 1 E-Learning + Tec 2 $140US 2 dias terreno) - Total Tec 2 $230US
Level Technician 3 ($90US Nivel 1 E-Learning + Tec 3 $200US 3 dias en terreno) - Total $290US
Level Technician 4 ($90US Nivel 1 E-Learning + Tec 4 $310US 4 dias en terreno) - Total $400US